Actually, its time for two releases, but the first one (b10) was fatally broken due to a mis-handling of preferences when preferences didn't exist. Silly Brendan, testing is for kids...
Well at least I found it before I advertised the new release. I don't think anyone actually downloaded the broken files (sorry if you did...).
Anyway, DroidDraw-r1b11 is now available (Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, Platform Independent .jar) The higlights include:
- New support for saved preferences (for now: snap-to-grid, default screen size, default root layout)
- Removed redundant XML namespace declarations
- Added support for drawing the ScrollView scroll bar
- Fixed my support for opening URLs from inside DroidDraw (previously all URLs went to my PayPal donations page [oops, how did that happen ;-)]
- DroidDraw now checks for updated versions on startup
- It now handles the layout_margin* family of xml attributes.
- A bug in the Color selector button/property has been fixed.
As always, please post any new bugs that you may find or features that you'd like to see (I'm running out of things to do!) to the issue tracker.
And if you're feeling generous, feel free to donate!